[button link=”https://harmonybible.agilecrm.com/forms/5702666986455040″ color=”default” size=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_blank” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” border_color=”” border_hover_color=”” shadow=”” icon=”fa-user” icon_divider=”yes” icon_position=”left” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””]Click to Register[/button]
Register with Harmony Bible:
- ✓ There are no fees, dues or obligations.
- ✓ You will get notified each week as we publish a new study guide.
- ✓ We’ll add your town to our map (but your name, and address, and information will remain private).
- ✓ You will be sent a PDF copy of the Harmony of the Gospels*.
- ✓ We’ll connect and contact you to learn how we might mutually benefit one another.
- ✓ You will be invited to participate in monthly video chat with other members.
- Harmony Bible is a volunteer community of Christian believers cooperating together to help each other fulfill the Great Commission. We each offer what we can, as we can, without remuneration or employment from Harmony Bible.
- In receiving the PDF of the Harmony of the Gospels by Thomas & Gundry you are bound to understand and honor the following rights and terms: the file is distributed by Harmony Bible; to our members – for use discipling others; and no more than 10 copies may be generated. The file may not be shared, posted or otherwise distributed to any other individual or organization. If your church or para-church organization requires more than 10 copies please have each small group leader register with us or contact us for further consideration.
- Our online version of the The Harmony of the Gospels, every study guide, and page of this website may be reproduced (in print or digitally) so long as the URL of www.harmony.bible is added to every page and each copy distributed.
- Clergy and Seminary Professors who register with Harmony Bible are invited and encouraged to add their wisdom and commentary to each study guide. Include links or bibliographic references.